SILKSCREEN - Yumcha Gang Gang #2


˅ Download "yumcha" fabric print this as desktop,laptop,handphone and TV wallpaper. ˅

...................................................................................................................................................................
STRONGLY ADVICE, THIS DESIGN ARE 
NOT ALLOW FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSE WITHOUT parse906 PERMISSION.

˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄



I had tried to mix water with Bruncho water colour,but it doesn't work on printing at all. 
So, I continue proceed to use fabric dye and rubber dye for my project.





I am so happy I got new ASS print for my design.
I had produced some t-shirt with some quality dye.

Rubber Dye + White Colour Tee = Graphic Tee
Rubber Dye + Short Pant = Aroma Ass Cover

Prototype mould had die.
I am so sad that my mould had been destroyed when I was washing the mould.
I am going to create the second one!



Comments