SILKCREEN - YUMCHA WORKSHOP PRINT













- / LET'S WEAR IT AND YUMCHA TOGETHER / -










Yo, I had entered Singapore looking for job.
I got one. It was awesome to meet them. I work in  marketing department.
31/12/2013 , my supervisor, Janice, give me a big support.
She let me conducted a small silkscreen print workshop in office.
I am super duper happy when I heard it.
They said they going to wear it during their Hong Kong trip.

In February, they went to Hong Kong. It is cold seasons, they still wear YUMCHA t-shirt out.
OH MY GOD, I really appreciate their support, love it.
It is a precious memory for me and the whole YUMCHA gang.

- SINGAPORE YUMCHA KAKI -
Janice Wan, Kelvin Pan, Carl Manalo, Brenda Lee, Nurhidayah,
Amanda, Michael Zou Yang, Chula , Sok Fun, Chow Chow, Steven Zin, Du Wen

n.n

Details of YUMCHA artwork here: http://goo.gl/LALQBO

Thank you


Comments